With the new collection service, citizens of Highlands County will get 3 separate visit from the County hauler on your collection day. One visit to collect solid waste (regular trash), one to collect recyclables and the last one to collect yard debris or bulk (white goods) items depending on the week (see calendar for details). Please note that this collections will occur in no particular order. For example one week solid waste may be collected first and recyclables last and the following week yard debris or bulk may be collected first.
Things to take into consideration:
- Containers must be placed by curbside prior to 7:00 AM
- Collection will take place between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM
- Bad weather results in delays of collection sometimes pushing collection to the following day.
- For bulk (white goods) items collection you must call the hauler (863-655-0005) to schedule collection on your designated day.
- If any of your collections (Solid Waste, Recycling or Bulk/Yard Debris) is missed please contact the hauler at 863-655-0005 or the County at 863-402-6505
To request a cart exchange please click here
To request an additional cart please click here
If you are still missing a cart please click here
|Holidays Schedule||Bulk and Yard Debris Collection Calendar||What We Recycle|